Georg Jensen Infinity Sterling Silver Necklace. 3532802
• A captivating design from Georg Jensen’s Infinity collection
• Crafted from sterling silver and finished with a unique surface polish
• Featuring silver hoops that interlock with one another
• Perfect for combining with other Georg Jensen jewellery designs
• Can be worn alone as an eye-catching statement
• 15 beautiful infinity style links, 43cm in length
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery designs
Infinity jewellery by Georg Jensen adds opulence and finesse to a lady’s look with Art Nouveaux-inspired beauty and innovative designs that take inspiration from the figure of eight. Danish designer, Regitze Overgaard collaborated with Georg Jensen to create this iconic line of innovative designs. Each bangle, pair of earrings and pendant from the collection is crafted from a single piece of sterling silver before being hand polished to create an immaculate finish against the skin. The designs are flowing and delicate, perfect for those ladies who like to add a touch of style to their everyday look. This beautiful Georg Jensen necklace from the Infinity collection features a set of fluid-like hoops which interlock with one another to create the distinct Infinity style. The gently flowing links and the graceful organic flow of this necklace represent eternal possibilities and reflect upon Georg Jensen’s past, whilst looking firmly towards the future. Every piece of Georg Jensen jewellery is created at the company’s manufacturing house where the designs are injected with true Scandinavian beauty and a distinctly modern look that brings elegance and finesse to any lady’s look.
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.