Founded in 1897, as a family business we are proud of our heritage and prestigious reputation as luxury jewellers.
In recent years we have developed into a leading high-end diamond and watch specialist, sourcing and importing luxury jewellery from all around the world. We proudly have a network of stores in Leeds, Windsor, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham and York.
Despite our growth and success we still remain true to our core values of providing world class customer service, care and the highest quality jewellery.
View our current vacancies below
Full-time Sales Consultant Role | Berry’s Commercial Street, Leeds
We have a permanent full-time Sales Consultant vacancy in our Berry’s Commercial Street store.
As a Sales Consultant you will be at the forefront of our business, interacting with customers and providing a world class customer service.
· Requirements for Sales Consultant:
· Ideally jewellery focused with GIA Certificate and / or Professional Jewellery Diploma or the desire to train to this level
· You will have impeccable presentation
· Previous experience working for a Jewellery and Watch retailer would be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service
· Must be available to work Sundays and Bank Holidays working on a rota basis
Package & Benefits:
Basic salary from tbc (dependent on experience) we also offer a discretionary company bonus scheme, (after a qualifying period), pension scheme, staff uniform allowance generous staff discount and on the job and Brand lead training schemes. We are proud to offer ongoing support and training to ensure our employees are the very best in the industry.
Apply today and start a magical career with Berry’s Jewellers, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.