Founded in 1897, as a family business we are proud of our heritage and prestigious reputation as luxury jewellers.
In recent years we have developed into a leading high-end diamond and watch specialist, sourcing and importing luxury jewellery from all around the world. We proudly have a network of stores in Leeds, Windsor, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham and York.
Despite our growth and success we still remain true to our core values of providing world class customer service, care and the highest quality jewellery.
|JOB TITLE:||Part-Time Sales Consultant [Permanent]|
|REPORTS TO:||Store Manager|
|HOURS:||To be agreed, but will include Sunday 10.00 am to 4.30pm and two days during the week [hours tbc]. Flexible working required for additional hours.|
|PURPOSE OF JOB:|
- To sell jewellery/watches/gifts
- Assist customers with queries/problems
1. Sell jewellery, watches, and gifts.
2. Provide expert advice about various products on sale.
3. Provide a high standard of service and customer care in this successful store.
4. Deal with incoming post and direct it to appropriate department.
5. Process incoming stock via internal stock systems.
6. Advise customers and deal with their jewellery/watches/gifts brought in for repair; all enquiries and ensure the correct administration procedures are followed; deal with valuations, replacement estimates.
7. To display products attractively in the display windows in order to attract, encourage and motivate attention and sales.
8. To maintain care of stock, i.e. cleaning and pricing.
9. To perform clerical duties associated with the work of a department, i.e. completion of orders, repair dockets, sales invoices.
10. To handle accurately and honestly all cash and credit transactions.
11. To be vigilant at all times with regard to security. To report any suspicious incidents immediately to a senior colleague. To follow security policies of the company.
12. To carry out such duties termed as “housekeeping”, i.e., dusting and vacuuming.
13. Select merchandise from visiting manufacturers’ representatives when asked to do so.
14. Undertake other tasks as are necessary and appropriate when asked to do so.
|To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org|