Georg Jensen Astrid Polished Sterling Silver Necklace, 10001170
Georg Jensen jewellery pieces from the Astrid collection are as their namesake suggests, special pieces from the company’s portfolio of designs created for the modern lady. These contemporary creations are taken from eras like the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s and given a modern twist for wearing all day every day. Each piece from the collection is a careful blend of artisanal skill and effortless beauty. These elegant designs can be worn during the day or to those special occasions at night. Each carefully designed piece is perfect for wearing with a myriad of different styles, be that sophisticated office attire, an elegant dinner dress or a casual jeans and handbag at the weekend. This bold yet simple necklace from Georg Jensen’s Astrid collection has been crafted from the finest sterling silver and features a teardrop design, finished with a superb surface polish for creating a smooth, luxurious feel against the skin. Georg Jensen necklaces are a great way for ladies to add feminine tones to professional or smart attire. This design can therefore be combined with the Georg Jensen Astrid Sterling Silver earrings to complete an opulent look in seconds. Alternatively wear this Georg Jensen Astrid necklace solo and enjoy the simplicity of the design once combined with a classic black dress or such like.
· An elegant necklace from Danish jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· From their iconic Astrid collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Executed with an immaculate hand applied polished finish
· Perfect for adding finesse and opulence to smart or professional attire
· Small - 10 x 14 mm. 45 cm anchor chain
· Large - 25 x 36.5 mm. 90 cm anchor chain
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.