Georg Jensen’s Daisy jewellery collection is both alluring and inspiring. The design incorporates the beautiful Danish flower – a symbol of hope. Each creation by the Scandinavian manufacturer is crafted using traditional manufacturing methods and combined with modern elements of beauty and nature. The Daisy collection was first launched in 1940 as a token to commemorate Queen Ingrid’s birth to Princess Margrethe. Today the line of designs is stylish, full for charm and character and bursting with the all-inspiring Georg Jensen signature style. Each piece from the collection can either be worn alone as a stand out statement piece or layered with other creations from the same collection to add instant status to any lady’s look. This elegant pair of Daisy earring from the Georg Jensen universe features a large Daisy flower finished with white enamel coated petals to lift the design off the ears. Both the enamel and smooth sterling silver surfaces are polished to an immaculate standard. Perfect for wearing alongside the matching Georg Jensen white enamel daisy pendant, these two designs complete a stylish look in seconds. Likewise, these earrings can be combined with other staple pieces of sterling silver to add opulence and finesse to casual or smart attire.
· A dramatic and elegant pair of earrings from Georg Jensen
· A creation from their iconic Daisy collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Surface polished for a sublime feel against the skin
· Featuring a large white enamel Daisy
· With matching Daisy pendant available
· Wear alongside staple pieces of sterling silver jewellery
· Can be worn with daytime attire or combined with an elegant night time outfit
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
|Gender||Sterling Silver & White Enamel|
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.