Berry's 18ct White Gold Cushion Shape Ruby & Diamond Stud Earrings V22708RDE-W.
Simple but more than capable of creating an impact, these gorgeous ruby earrings are infused with Berry’s signature style and have been manufactured using time-honoured techniques that symbolise our rich heritage in fine jewellery manufacture. The stunning pair of stud earrings are crafted from 18ct white gold and boast a beautiful hand applied polish to their surface, giving them a modern, mesmerizing finish. These Berry’s white gold ruby earrings are great for adding a touch of detail to an outfit. The fiery red tones of the rubies are alluring and signify love and success to those that wear them. Ruby jewellery is also perfect for celebrating a 40th wedding anniversary but can also be a great birthday present for those ladies born in July.
A large cushion shaped ruby is the centrepiece for these stud earrings, surrounded by a border of fine claw set diamonds which dance under the light as the lady turns her head. At Berry’s, our Aurora collection is an ever-growing array of designs that feature colourful precious gemstones incorporated into delicate white gold and platinum sets. These earrings can thus be accompanied by many other designs of the same collection – a white gold and ruby bracelet or pendant for example.
• A pair of ruby earrings for completing an elegant, yet glamorous look
• Featuring a large cushion shaped ruby
• Bordered with glistening brilliant cut diamonds in a fine claw setting
• Fasten with a classic post and butterfly back fitting
• A beautiful gift for a July birthday or 40 years anniversary
• From our ever-popular Aurora gemstone jewellery collection
• Crafted from fine 18ct white gold
• Combine with other Berry’s ruby jewellery
• Ruby content: 1.35ct
• Diamond content: 0.24ct
• Dimensions: 8x8mm
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.