Nomos Glashutte Orion 1989 Watch 38mm Grey Dial Anthracite Velour Strap. 385
The Nomos Orion 1989 was commissioned to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall. With beautiful golden indexes and matching hands against a stunning November grey dial, the timepiece communicates a strong sense of contemporary elegance once worn upon the wrist. An anthracite velour leather strap with classic stainless steel buckle provides round-the-clock comfort against the skin, and with a 30 meter water resistance, the watch is suitable for light showering. The Nomos Glashutte Orion 1989 is equipped with the powerful Alpha in-house movement – a manual winding instrument with incabloc shock protection, balance spring and beautiful blue tempered screws which can be seen through a domed sapphire crystal glass exhibition caseback.
All fitted movements in Nomos Glashutte watches are built and assembled by hand within the four walls of the Glashutte factory in Germany. The designers of these magnificent creations pride themselves on creating something unique and ultra special with the birth of each new model – combining traditional handcraft with high-tech every time.. The diamond polished golden hands and indexes make time-reading incredibly easy against the sumptuous grey shades of the dial. What’s more the small second sub dial and Nomos Glashutte lettering at the centre of the face add perfect balance and symmetry to the design.
· 38mm polished stainless steel case with domed sapphire crystal glass back
· Galvanized November grey dial with small second sub-dial at 6 o’clock
· Diamond polished golden central hands and indexes
· Anti reflective sapphire crystal glass front
· 30 meter water resistance
· Anthracite velour leather strap with traditional steel buckle
· Contemporary and elegant – perfect as an office companion
· Two years international guarantee on all Nomos Glashutte watches
|Strap Type||Velour Leather|
|Dial Colour||November Grey|
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.