IWC Portofino Automatic Watch 40mm Black Dial Black Alligator Strap. IW356502
Inspired by the laid-back Portofino lifestyle, this IWC watch combines the Maison's technical prowess with unbeatable style and functionality. Look closely at the sun-pattern effect of this sumptuous black dial. It reflects the light in a myriad of ways, whilst enhancing a set of steel Roman numeral hour markers and elongated central hands. The timepiece is the perfect companion for those who enjoy the simplicity of a purist dial. The IWC Portofino Automatic watch spans 40mm across the wrist, its robust stainless steel casing of which protects the calibre 35111 from up to 30-meters of pressure underwater. The men's IWC Schaffhausen watch is fitted with a sapphire crystal glass, which rids any undesirable glare from affecting the beauty of the dial. The timepiece is incredibly stylish, yet remains beautifully understated with a discreet slim case depth and an elegant polished steel bezel, which frames the black dial and the proud IWC lettering perfectly.
· Men's tainless steel IWC Schaffhausen Portofino watch 40mm
· Black alligator leather strap
· Black dial
· Powered by the in-house 35111 calibre
· Mechanical movement
· 30-meter water resistant case
· 42-hour power reserve
· Date display at 3 o'clock
· Domed sapphire crystal glass with anti reflective and scratch resistant properties
· Two year international warranty on all IWC watches and register online for an extension up to 8 years on your IWC international warranty.
|Case Diameter||2 Years (Register online for 8 Years)|
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.