IWC Aquatimer Chronograph Edition “Galapagos Islands”Watch 44mm Black Dial Black Rubber Strap IW379502
Dedicated to the research and protection of the Galapagos archipelago, the IWC Aquatimer Chronograph Edition “Galapagos Islands” watch is a rare breed, with a stunning matte black rubber coating applied to its stainless steel case. The finish which has undergone a complex vulcanisation process to give it this smooth sumptuous execution, adds a luxurious touch to the timepiece whilst looking exceptionally sleek on the wrist. The IWC watch pays tribute to the partnership established in 2009 between the maison and the Charles Darwin Foundation.
This beautiful timepiece limited of just 500 pieces worldwide, is fitted with the 89365-calibre movement which provides an impressive 68-hour power reserve, making it a wonderful choice to fulfil all manner of missions whether below or above sea level. The IWC Aquatimer Chronograph Edition “Galapagos Islands” watch showcases a date aperture a 3 o’clock and stopwatch function with minutes and seconds at 6 and 12 o’clock. The timepiece has been integrated with the IWC diver’s safety system – the external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDrive technology. To finish, a crisp sapphire crystal glass front is a welcoming feature to the IWC watch. It allows the diver to glance swiftly down at the dial, even in those situations where lighting is most limited, and be instantly familiarised with the beautiful proportions of the dial and their luminescent coated appliqués.
· Black rubber coated stainless steel 42 mm case
· Black rubber strap
· Black dial
· 89365 calibre
· Mechanical chronograph automatic movement
· 68-hour power reserve
· Date display
· Mechanical external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system
· Stopwatch function with minutes and seconds
· Small hacking seconds
· Luminescent elements on hands, dial and internal rotating bezel
· Screw-in crown
· Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
· IWC bracelet quick-change system
· Limited to 500 pieces worldwide
· Two year international warranty on all IWC watches and register online for an extension up to 8 years on your IWC international warranty.
|Guarantee||2 Years (Register online for 8 Years)|
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.