IWC Aquatimer Automatic Black Dial Men's Rubber Strap Watch IW329001.
The IWC Aquatimer Automatic watch is an extraordinarily powerful companion for the avid deep sea explorer. The case constructed from durable stainless steel houses the highly reliable Calibre 30120, the wearer is supplied with a trusty diving companion as well as a sophisticated timepiece for smart casual wear. IWC Schaffhausen’s close connections to the diving industry throughout the 1960’s prompted the birth of the very first Aquatimer in 1967. Since then, IWC have been purifying the aesthetics of the timepiece to combine traditional watchmaking methods with modern functionality.
The IWC Aquatimer Automatic watch features an elaborate case finish which alternates between beautiful polished effect and fine brushwork, to create something truly eye catching upon first impressions. The case features an innovative - internal / external rotating bezel featuring the SafeDive. With a case size of just 42 mm diameter, this diving watch is the smallest model in the diver’s watch family and secured to the wrist with black rubber strap.
· Stainless steel 42 mm case
· Black rubber strap
· Black dial
· 30120 calibre
· Mechanical automatic movement
· 42-hour power reserve
· Date display
· Mechanical external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system
· Central hacking seconds
· Luminescent elements on hands, dial and internal rotating bezel
· Screw-in crown
· Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
· IWC bracelet quick-change system
· Two year international warranty on all IWC watches and register online for an extension up to 8 years on your IWC international warranty.
|Guarantee||2 Years (Register online for 8 Years)|
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.