Cartier Tank Anglaise Watch 22mm Silver Dial Pink Gold Bracelet. W5310013
With noticeably curved edges successfully softening the aesthetics of the familiar rectangular Tank watch the Cartier Tank Anglaise watch is adored for its 9 sided crown which of course, has been adorned with a sapphire stone, and its traditional dial. The display is embellished with Roman numeral hour indexes in a crisp black hue. This elegant timepiece from the Tank Anglaise collection, is presented in an 18ct pink gold case with a matching link bracelet. The instrument is shrouded in luxurious elements and perfect for those ladies who enjoy the finer things in life. Blue steeled central hands carved into a distinct sword shape add an injection of colour onto a lacquered silver flinque dial – a tone that teams beautifully with that of the sapphire set onto the side of the case. The quartz operated Cartier Tank Anglaise watch can be combined with matching 18ct rose gold jewellery as well as white gold pieces, for a beautiful finishing touch to any outfit.
· 30-meter water resistance
· Dimensions: 30.2mm x 22.7mm
· Anti reflective and scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
· 18ct rose gold case and matching bracelet with foldable clasp
· Silver flinque dial with blue steeled hands and Roman numeral indexes
· Two years international guarantee on all Cartier watches. Register to enjoy an extension to the Cartier International Guarantee up to 8 years with Cartier Care as well as a range of exclusive benefits and services.
|Guarantee||2 Years (Register online for 8 Years)|
|Case Diameter||30.2mm x 22.7mm|
|Material||18ct Pink Gold|
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Our Free UK Next Day Delivery service is temporarily suspended, however we endeavour to ensure delivery within 2-3 days of order placed.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.