Berry’s 18ct White Gold Square Amethyst & Diamond Earrings, SFBOW7572AD
Berry’s jewellery designs are rare and delightful to wear to all those special occasions in life, but they also bring a touch of opulence and finesse to everyday attire. Designed to work beautifully with one another, our collection of bangles, necklaces, pendants, earrings and rings are never-ending. Choose from yellow gold earrings, rose gold necklaces, diamond engagement rings and white gold bangles to name just a few. Applying our knowledge and skill in independent jewellery manufacturer, we have chosen our favourites to display throughout our collections here in our online shop, including this sensational pair of amethyst drop earrings. Each piece is crafted from 18ct white gold and executed with a stunning surface polish for enhanced luxury against the skin. The large pieces of amethyst have been crafted into a cushion shape with softly rounded corners that entrance as they invite light to pass through their beautifully faceted edges. A diamond attachment secures the gemstone to a round brilliant cut diamond encased within a white gold rub over set, which connects to a long diamond set bale. These earrings can be combined with other pieces of white gold amethyst jewellery from our Berry’s collection but look just as beautiful when worn alone with a classic dinner dress or such like.
· An elegant pair of amethyst earrings from Berry’s
· Crafted from the finest 18ct white gold
· Executed with an immaculate surface polish for optimum luxury against the skin
· Featuring a large cushion cut amethyst gemstone
· Diamond-adorned connecting features
· Can be combined with other white gold amethyst jewellery
· A sensational gift for Valentine’s Day or an anniversary
· Total carat weight: Amethyst 15.43ct
· Total Diamond weight 0.40ct
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.