Georg Jensen Sphere Silver And Black Agate Pendant, 3536242
Georg Jensen chose innovative designer, Regitze Overgaard to create their Sphere collection. The earrings, rings, bangles and pendants from this unique line of creations are bold, modern and bursting with charm. Each piece of Sphere jewellery is inspired by the perfect structure of a crystal ball. In the same way the ball would evoke thoughts of mystique, excitement and positivist towards the future, so do these rare Scandinavian designs. Perfect for combining with other modern jewellery pieces from Georg Jensen, designs from the Sphere collection are bound to attract attention for their bold, contemporary beauty. Perfect for stacking and layering with smart, professional attire, Sphere jewellery communicates a perfect balance between stylish and practical. This sensational pendant features a black agate stone at the base of a drop design attached to a sterling silver chain. A drop bar complete with an integrated polished hoop at both ends interlocks with an individual loop attached to a round cut piece of black agate. Comfortable and guaranteed to stand out in a room full of people, the pendant has been crafted to the highest quality – a design to cherish and enjoy an entire lifetime. A matching pair of black agate Sphere earrings are also available from our Sphere collection here at Owen & Robinson.
· An elegant pendant designed by world-renowned innovator, Georg Jensen
· From the company’s Sphere collection
· Crafted from sterling silver and finished with an immaculate polish
· Featuring a drop bar with a loop at each end
· Connected with another silver loop
· Featuring a piece of round cut black agate
· Mix and match with other creations from Georg Jensen’s Sphere collection
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.