Georg Jensen Offspring Sterling Silver Large Pendant, 10012762
Offspring jewellery by Georg Jensen is manufactured in-house at the company’s Copenhagen-based facilities and showcases examples of the very finest craftsmanship. Each piece has been designed from start to finish by Georg Jensen’s team of artisans and skilled innovators. Offspring jewellery is symbolic of the maternal bond between mother and daughter. The designs feature two shapes crafted from sterling silver or gold which interlock with one another - the larger design protecting the smaller. Each creation from the Offspring collection is unique, simple and flawless – perfect for those ladies who are drawn to unusual and eye-catching Danish design. Many of the designs from the Offspring collection - be they earrings, rings, bracelets or necklaces – can be combined together to create a stunning duo or the perfect three-piece set. This beautiful necklace can be paired with the matching Offspring earrings. The design features a large loop interlocking with a smaller loop – the entire design of which has been crafted from beautifully polished sterling silver. As with all Offspring designs, this necklace is versatile and stylish enough to be combined with many other designs from the rest of the Georg Jensen universe as well a staple pieces of silver jewellery.
· An elegant necklace from Danish designers, Georg Jensen
· From their exclusive Offspring collection
· Crafted from Denmark’s finest sterling silver
· Featuring two loops interlocking with one another
· Finished on a delicate silver chain
· Easy to pair with many other designs from the Georg Jensen universe
· A sentimental gift for a loving mother or daughter
· Dimensions: H: 21.8 mm, W: 17 mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.