Georg Jensen Mobius Silver Pendant, 3536032
Georg Jensen Mobius designs are inspired by the Mobius strip used in geometry. Defined by one side and only one boundary, the inspired shape has come to add a modern twist to ladies’ collections all over the world. Smooth and voluptuous but with an immaculately polished surface, the creations from this collection are certain to add charm and character to any lady’s look. The unique craftsmanship behind the Mobius jewellery was first brought it life in 1968 and is just as popular now as it was back then. The pieces from the collection are timeless and versatile enough to be worn with both smart and casual attire and worthy of accompanying the lady to all those special occasions in life. This beautiful pendant looks ultra-modern since it adorns the neck with a black rubber chain. The pendant itself features the iconic Georg Jensen Mobius sculpture – its flowing, fluid-like curvature adding dramatic beauty to a lady’s look in seconds. Each piece of jewellery from the collection is crafted from one piece of sterling silver, giving the design an ever-flowing, continuous look. This stunning Mobius pendant can be combined with other creations from the same collection and worn in style throughout the seasons of the year.
• An elegant pendant from Danish manufacturers, Georg Jensen
• Crafted from the finest polished sterling silver
• Suspended from a sleek and modern black rubber chain
• Featuring the iconic Mobius design inspired by a geometric shape
• Can be combined with other designs from the same collection
• Wear alone to create a bold and influential statement
• Beautifully sculpted by artisans at Georg Jensen
• A design for the modern jewellery lover
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.