Georg Jensen Georg Jensen Mercy Sterling Silver Medium Pendant, 10015156
Mercy jewellery by Georg Jensen is perfect for those lady's who like simple, modern design. Each piece is compatible with another, enabling the lady to mix and match the pieces for a coordinated look with smart, office or elegant evening attire. Swirling strands of sterling silver swoop around the lady's skin illuminating her complexion and adding a touch of finesse to her everyday style. These contemporary yet timeless pieces are created by American designer, Jacqueline Rabun who wanted the creations to bring out the confident and daring side to every lady's personality, encouraging her to wear the pieces as an extension to her personality. The designs represent a boldness that stands out from the crowd, whilst remaining understated enough to wear with formal or professional attire if desired. This sensational necklace from Georg Jensen’s Mercy collection embodies the Danish company’s values in craftsmanship. The smooth, beautifully polished surface of the pendant creates an almost mirror-like finish against the skin. The open loop design is crafted from one single piece of sterling silver – the rounded ends of which come together in the middle. Infused with Scandinavian beauty and finished with a touch of elegance, this necklace is sure to complete any stylish lady’s jewellery collection.
· A beautiful pendant design from Georg Jensen
· Crafted from lustrous sterling silver
· From the company’s popular Mercy collection
· Executed with a superb surface polish
· Featuring a modern open loop design
· Created by American designer, Jacqueline Rabun
· Matching pieces from the Mercy collection available
· An ideal gift for any lover of modern, bold jewellery design
· Sterling silver chain 60cm
· Pendant 20mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.