Georg Jensen Gold Plated Daisy Pendant with White Enamel, 3536226
Designs from Scandinavian jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen are elegant, practical and sophisticated. The Daisy collection is yet another line of inspiring designs that add instant charm and character to any lady’s look. The Daisy is a symbol of hope and has been a part of the Georg Jensen universe since 1940. It is also the national flower of Denmark. Refined and opulent, designs from the Daisy collection are perfect for adding a touch of detail and depth to any lady’s outfit. These brooches, necklaces, rings and bracelets are suitable for wearing throughout the seasons and have all been hand crafted by a team of talented artisans, designers and innovators at Georg Jensen’s manufacturing facilities. This beautiful gold plated sterling silver pendant features the iconic Daisy motif embellished with striking white enamel petals. This beautiful design is meticulously crafted and infused with feminine touches. The gold plated centre of the flower has received detail to its surface ad the pendant hangs from a beautiful matching gold plated chain. Securing with a classic lobster style clasp, this Georg Jensen Daisy pendant can be paired with the matching earrings set which complete an elegant look in seconds.
· A striking pendant design from Georg Jensen’s Daisy collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Adorned with an elegant gold plating for a luxurious finish
· Matching Georg Jensen Daisy earrings available
· Can be added to smart, formal or elegant evening attire
· Mix and match with other Georg Jensen jewellery designs
· Small: Daisy -11 mm Chain - 40 cm
· Large: Daisy -18 mm Chain - 45 cm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.