Georg Jensen Fusion Pendant 18ct White & Rose Gold, 3517103
Georg Jensen Fusion jewellery is a combination of expert metalwork, artisan beauty and Scandinavian style. The exquisite earrings and necklaces from this collection are designed to allow the lady to enjoy all those important occasions in life with a memorable piece of Fusion jewellery adorned to the skin. Each piece of Fusion jewellery is manufactured from 18ct rose gold, 18ct yellow gold or 18ct white, some of which are enriched with a number of hand-picked diamond stones to add a subtle touch of sparkle to everyday wear. Mix and match Georg Jensen Fusion jewellery pieces together or wear a necklace or ring along to create a statement when entering any room. These beguiling designs an be worn to reflect individual style or gifted to a loved one at Christmas to communicate everlasting love between two individuals. This sumptuous creation from Georg Jensen’s Fusion collection features a polished 18ct rose gold barrel accompanied by 18ct white gold detailing running through the centre. The pendant showcases the exquisite jigsaw design that is seen throughout the entire Fusion collection. Suspended from a delicate chain crafted from a matching 18ct white gold, the necklace secures around the back of the lady’s neck with a simple lobster style clasp.
· An exquisite Fusion necklace from Georg Jensen
· Crafted from a mixture of the finest 18ct rose gold and white gold
· Beautifully polished 18ct rose gold barrel
· Featuring the stylish white gold jigsaw design running through the centre of the barrel
· Can be combined with other creations from the same Fusion collection
· Can be worn alone as a statement piece
· A simple and bold piece of jewellery
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
|Gender||18ct Red, Yellow & White Gold|
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.