Georg Jensen Daisy Yellow Gold Plate & White Enamel Pendant, 3536298
Daisy jewellery is crafted by the skilled hands of artisans, goldsmiths and innovators at Georg Jensen’s manufacturing house in Denmark. Infused with beautiful Scandinavian style and combined with elegant floral tones, the line of exquisite pieces is perfect for those ladies who like to add a touch of uniqueness and femininity to their formal, smart or elegant evening attire. Each creation from the Georg Jensen Daisy collection is refined and beautifully finished with the highest level of attention to detail. The daisy is a symbol of hope and is the national flower for Denmark, making it a fitting design to present to Queen Ingrid when she gave birth to Princess Margrethe in 1940. This captivating pendant from the iconic Georg Jensen Daisy collection is crafted from the finest sterling silver and given an immaculate gold plating to its surface to create a luxurious and ultra-sumptuous feel once dressed to the skin. The design features white enamel coated petals which left the design. A detailed flower centre matches the finish on the polished bale and delicate chain. A matching par of Georg Jensen Daisy earrings is also available from our collections and can be combined with this pendant to create a sophisticated look with all styles of outfit.
· A beautiful pendant design from Danish jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver with a gold plated finish
· Matching gold plated chain, clasp, bale and flower centre
· Featuring elegant white enamel petals
· Matching pair of Daisy earrings available
· Perfect for formal and celebratory occasions
· A lovely Valentine’s Day or Christmas present
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
|Gender||Sterling Silver & White Enamel|
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.