Fope Prima 18ct Rose Gold Necklace with Diamond Pave Set Rondels . 744C/PAVE/80/RG
Any lady will be more than proud to wear this innovative design from Italian luxury jewellery manufacturers, Fope. The necklace evokes a sophisticated charm once adorned to the neck and is enriched by these dazzling diamond set rondels. We especially like the choice to cluster these diamond rondels together in sets of three at four points along the chain, making the design perfect for accompanying with the Fope Prima 18ct Rose Gold Flex It Bracelet with Diamond Set Rondels for a luxurious touch to any wardrobe choice.
The design is a wonderful collectable piece and makes for a great starting point for those ladies who have just begun their love for quintessential Fope jewellery. The necklace secures around the back of the neck with a classic lobster style clasp and is long in length – a great way to stack with other shorter length necklaces from the Fope universe. The design is elegant yet playful and will appeal to those of the younger generation who like to personalise their look with a luxurious standout statement piece. The Fope Prima necklace is also a great piece of spring and summer jewellery – the rose gold tones of the design complimenting dark and olive skin complexions effortlessly.
· An innovative yet delicate-looking design from the iconic Fope Prima collection
· Features four clusters of three 18ct white gold diamond set rondels at intervals along the necklace
· Crafted from stunning 18ct rose gold
· Secures around the back of the lady’s neck with a comfortable lobster style clasp
· Design features the iconic branding engraved onto the clasp for an authentic touch
· Chain Length: 80cm
· Total Diamond Carat Weight: 1.24ct
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.