Fope Flex It 18ct Rose Gold Niue Necklace with 18ct White Gold Diamond Set Rondel. 417C/BBR/43/RG
Highlighting the beautiful contrast between rose gold tones and dazzling diamonds, Fope prove that any look can be achieved with the addition of one of their innovative creations to an outfit. The designs appeal to women of the 21st century – ladies who know exactly what they like in a piece of supreme Italian made jewellery, and are confidant in how to wear it. The design features the iconic mesh styled chain with three exquisite rondels hanging at the centre of the chain, the central piece of which has received a diamond coated finish for maximum fire and dazzle against the skin.
The other accompanying rondels are 18ct rose gold in their finish, to match that of the bracelet itself. The Fope necklace fastens beautifully at the back of the lady’s neck with a unique clasp engraved with the iconic branding to its surface – a feature that cements that all-important Italian quality guarantee. Rose gold jewellery is a delightful choice when achieving a vintage-inspired look and offers a finish that will compliment all skin tones. Fope diamond jewellery should make every woman’s wish list.
· A rose gold crafted necklace featuring notable Fope Flex It Vendome characteristics
· Chiselled rondels; 2 x 18ct rose gold and 1 x 18ct white gold diamond set
· A dazzling diamond finish for adding maximum sparkle to the wrist
· Perfect for combining with other Fope Flex It Rose Gold designs
· Necklace Length: 43cm.
· Diamond Weight: 0.19ct
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
Shop with confidence at Berry's this Christmas with our extended returns policy, valid over the festive period from 15th November 2021 and you'll have until 9th January 2022 to return purchases bought during this time.