Fope Flex It 18ct White Gold Eka Necklace with 18ct White Gold Diamond Set Rondel. 704C/BBR/43/WG
This simple design from the prestigious Fope Flex It Eka collection is one of our best selling designs The collection was first launched by Italian designers at the Vincenza based studios in 2007 and has soared in popularity, namely for its versatility. The necklace, along with many other designs from the same collection, is easy to wear and creates endless possibilities when mixing and matching with accompanying bracelets and earrings. The Fope Flex It Eke necklace has been crafted from 18ct white gold, allowing it to be stacked with other white gold Fope Flex It designs for a modern, stylish look.
Alternatively, the necklace can be worn as an individual piece and will still attract just as much attention, courtesy of its beautiful diamond set rondel, which sits at the very centre of the chain. The focal piece has been embossed with the iconic Fope branding to its surface and creates a glistening finish to any outfit. The white gold rondel bead is simple and the diamonds have been set with ultimate precision along a slim line down the centre. Almost organic in shape and with an impeccable polished finish, the Fope Flex It Eka Bracelet is a splendid addition for any jewellery collection and can be used time and time again to achieve a different look with each outfit.
· A beautifully classic design from the notable Fope Flex It Eka collection
· Features the recognisable gold mesh chain and the simple rondel bead
· Diamond set rondel suspended from the centre of the chain
· Will combine beautifully with other diamond set white gold pieces from the Fope universe
· Approximate diamond weight: 0.18ct
· Overall length of necklace: 43cm
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.