Georg Jensen Savannah Sterling Silver & Blue Topaz Pendant, 10009395
Georg Jensen’s Savannah jewellery pieces were designed by innovator, Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe. Each creation is intended to bring something colourful and unusual to a lady’s look depending on her preference in gemstones. Choose from citrine, topaz and amethyst to name just a few stones on offer within the Savannah collection. The designs also offer finishes in sterling silver and gold depending on the lady’s preference. The Savannah collection embodies the skill and dedication behind every meticulously crafted piece of jewellery made by innovators at Georg Jensen’s manufacturing house. It also answers the need for a collection of inspiring pieces that portray the lady’s individual tastes and desires in quintessential Scandinavian jewellery design. This elegant necklace has been crafted from sterling silver and features two polished bars which connect in the middle at a circular hoop design. The necklace then continues on where a single drop bar suspends a blue topaz stone from its base. The blue topaz has been oval cut and allows light to pass through its sides, creating a mesmerising sparkle with the lady’s every slight movement. Blue Topaz is one of the gemstones for December, thus this necklace makes for a wonderful gift to a loved one who shares their birth month with this alluring gemstone.
· A captivating necklace design from Danish jewellery makers, Georg Jensen
· Crafted from beautifully polished sterling silver
· Featuring two bars that connect at a circular design in the middle
· Polished drop bar finishes with a blue topaz stone at the base
· Mix and match with other designs from the Savannah collection
· Blue Topaz is a December birthstone
· Available sizes: 45cm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.