Georg Jensen Moonlight Grapes Silver Graduated Open Bangle, 10014380
Made from Denmark’s’ finest sterling silver and executed with a sensational surface polish, Georg Jensen rings, earrings, bangles, bracelets, pendants and necklaces have all be made with love. Expressing a passion and symbolising the company’s dedication to achieving perfection in each and every design they ever make, Georg Jensen jewellery is a must-have addition to any lady’s growing collection. The designs are bold and influential, taking inspiration from natural surrounding forms and symbols with true meanings behind them. The company has collaborated with a number of artists and jewellery designers over the years – each one helping to grow the company’s portfolio of exquisite designs for those with the finest taste in luxury jewellery. This elegant bangle belongs to Georg Jensen’s Moonlight Grapes collection and has been crafted from the finest sterling silver. The surface of the bangle has been finished with a mesmerising mirror-like polish which not only enhances a contemporary charm upon the wrist but promises around the clock comfort against the skin. Each end of the bangle is adorned with a line of perfectly sculpted spheres which have been arranged in a line, graduating in size. Each silver sphere is inspired by the round shape and profile of the juicy grape and can be combined with other matching designs from the same collection.
· Sensational bangle from Danish manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· From the company’s ever-popular Moonlight Grapes collection
· Inspired by the shape and profile of the popular fruit
· Crafted from Denmark’s finest sterling silver
· Developed for those ladies with a taste in fine, bold and modern jewellery design
· Can be layered and stacked with other Moonlight Grapes jewellery designs
· Executed with a stunning surface polish
· Comfortable and practical to wear to all occasions in life
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
We hold stock of most items, once we receive your confirmed order we will advise you of the expected delivery time. Items in stock are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
As some of our ring designs are of a unique design, specific sizes are on some occasions, limited. In such cases, our staff will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery time which could be between 3-4 weeks.
We are sure that you will be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason that is not the case we offer a 14 day full refund. To request a return email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns reference number. All returns must be accompanied with a completed returns form.