Georg Jensen Mercy Sterling Silver Open Bangle, 10015151
Georg Jensen's Mercy collection is abundant in smooth, polished surfaces, flowing forms and swirling strands of sterling silver which wrap around the lady's fingers, neck or wrist. Every piece of jewellery from this collection is designed by creator of the Offspring collection, Jacqueline Rabun, who has carefully balanced the modernity of each design with a timeless essence, ensuring that each piece will outlive any fleeting fashion. Sensual and playful at the same time, Georg Jensen Mercy jewellery pieces are symbols of feminine elegance and can be worn with smart, relaxed or professional attire depending on the lady's lifestyle. This unique collection comprises rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, pendants and necklaces – all of which have been executed to the highest standards and finished with acute attention to detail. These symbolic and emotionally-charged jewellery designs encourage the lady to express her taste in jewellery design whilst also making the most of every passing second of time. This Mercy open bangle from Georg Jensen evokes pure feminine elegance when dressed upon the skin. The entire bangle has been crafted from one piece of sterling silver and shaped into this modern sculpture with a smooth surface polish. Like all designs from the Mercy collection, this Georg Jensen bangle communicates a modern charm and is full of character for wearing with special attire to all those memorable occasions in life.
· An ultra modern bangle design by Georg Jensen
· From the manufacturer’s iconic Mercy collection
· Crafted from sterling silver
· Can be combined with other designs from the Mercy jewellery collection
· Executed with a stunning surface polish
· Timeless and attention-demanding for adding character to any outfit
· The perfect Valentine’s Day gift for a special loved one
· Width (at widest part 10mm)
· Size's available - Small 15.5cm, Medium 16.5cm, Large 17.5cm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
We hold stock of most items, once we receive your confirmed order we will advise you of the expected delivery time. Items in stock are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
As some of our ring designs are of a unique design, specific sizes are on some occasions, limited. In such cases, our staff will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery time which could be between 3-4 weeks.
We are sure that you will be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason that is not the case we offer a 14 day full refund. To request a return email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns reference number. All returns must be accompanied with a completed returns form.