Georg Jensen Daisy Small 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver & White Enamel Earrings Ref: 10018924
Georg Jensen’s Daisy jewellery collection is both alluring and inspiring. The design incorporates the beautiful Danish flower – a symbol of hope. Each creation by the Scandinavian manufacturer is crafted using traditional manufacturing methods and combined with modern elements of beauty and nature. The Daisy collection was first launched in 1940 as a token to commemorate Queen Ingrid’s birth to Princess Margrethe. Today the line of designs is stylish, full for charm and character and bursting with the all-inspiring Georg Jensen signature style. Each piece from the collection can either be worn alone as a stand out statement piece or layered with other creations from the same collection to add instant status to any lady’s look. These delicate earrings have been reworked into a smaller size for every day appeal. Perfect for wearing alongside the matching Georg Jensen white enamel daisy pendant, these two designs complete a stylish look in seconds. Likewise, these earrings can be combined with other staple pieces to add opulence and finesse to casual or smart attire.
· A delicate and elegant pair of earrings from Georg Jensen
· A creation from their iconic Daisy collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver and 18ct gold plated
· Surface polished for a sublime feel against the skin
· Featuring a white enamel Daisy
· With matching Daisy pendant available
· Wear alongside staple pieces of jewellery
· Measurements: 7mm / 0.28 inches
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.