Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Offspring Diamond Stud Earrings, 10015849
Inspired by the unbreakable bond between mother and child, Jacqueline Rabun’s ever popular Offspring collection has a strong emotional impact that makes Georg Jensen’s jewellery all the more meaningful as a gift of love. These diamond stood earrings are simple and effortless, evoking a gracious style when worn with smart or elegant attire. The earrings have been crafted from Georg Jensen’s fine sterling silver and adorned with scintillating pave set diamonds that catch the light, dancing playfully against the skin. The round brilliant cut diamonds are arranged at the bottom half of the design - the fire and brilliance of each stone enhanced by the lustrous polish applied to the surface of the silver. These Georg Jensen diamond earrings make a bold and chic statement, adding a touch of individuality and uniqueness to a lady’s look – the perfect token of love to gift to a special mother or daughter on their birthday or to mark a special anniversary between mother and child. Pair these divine earrings with the matching pave set diamond pendant from our Georg Jensen Offspring jewellery collections also available here at Berry’s.
· A stunning pair of diamond stud earrings from Georg Jensen
· From the company’s iconic Offspring collection
· Designed by Jacqueline Rabun
· Adorned with pave set diamonds
· Crafted from sterling silver
· A simple and elegant design for pairing with any attire
· The perfect gift for a special mother or daughter on their birthday
· H: 12 mm / 0.47 inches. W: 9.5 mm / 0.37 inches
· Matching Georg Jensen diamond pave set pendant available
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.