Georg Jensen Mobius Sterling Silver Earrings, 10009341
Taking inspiration from the Mobius strip used in geometry, Georg Jensen Mobius jewellery is elegant and alluring, not to mention ultra-modern. The contemporary sculptures are crafted from the finest sterling silver and given an immaculate surface polish, illuminating the lady’s skin. The designs can either be worn alone or combined with other creations from the same collection. Launched in 1968, the Mobius jewellery pieces are just as popular with ladies today as they were back then. The designs have one side and one boundary, equalling something that is both captivating and charming all in one. The Mobius collection celebrates philosophy and beauty, bringing something unique and one-off to any lady’s jewellery collection. These voluptuous Georg Jensen earrings from the Mobius collection feature a twisting design that cascades down the length of the drop. Each spiral shaped earring has been developed in such a way that is catches the light against its beautifully polished surface. The earrings can be paired with a bangle, a brooch or a pendant from the Mobius collection or a design from another collection by Georg Jensen. Since all the Scandinavian manufacturer’s pieces are developed with an entirely modern twist, these creations and can be mixed and matched together to create a different look for each day of the week.
• A pair of beautiful earrings from Danish manufacturer, Georg Jensen
• Inspired by the Mobius strip – a shape with one edge and one side
• Crafted from the finest sterling silver
• Mobius designs can be mixed and matched together to create a sophisticated duo
• Modern, elegant and simple for all occasions
• Combine with other silver creations from Georg Jensen’s universe
• Measurements: length: 40 mm
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.