Georg Jensen Mobius Silver Stud Earrings, 3539024
Georg Jensen Mobius jewellery is fluid and infinite. The seamless and ultra-modern designs are perfect for combining with office wear, professional attire or a seductive black evening dress. The collection was first launched in 1968 and took inspiration from the Mobius strip used in geometry. With only one side and one boundary, these pieces of jewellery are sure to add something unique and captivating to any growing collection of Georg Jensen jewellery. Many designs from the line can be combined to create the perfect duo, but can also be worn as a solo piece for adding instant charm and character to one’s attire. Each piece of Mobius jewellery from Georg Jensen is crafted from a single piece of sterling silver and given an immaculate polish to create that ultra-luxurious feel against the skin. These stunning earrings are infused with the iconic Georg Jensen spirit and have been crafted from one piece of sterling silver before being beautifully polished. The design mirrors a motif that is seen throughout the Mobius collection from Georg Jensen, making this set of earrings perfect for combining with other creations from the same range. Choose between bangles and necklaces from this special line to add to this striking pair of earrings, and enjoy looking and feeling elegant all year through.
• A bold and attention-demanding pair of earrings by Georg Jensen
• Crafted from the finest sterling silver
• Inspired by the Mobius strip used in Geometry
• Matching pendant available
• Mix and match with other silver designs from Georg Jensen
• A design that has only one side and one edge
• Modern and stylish for those with a love for contemporary jewellery design
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.