Georg Jensen Large Infinity Silver Hoop Earrings. 3539267
Infinity jewellery by Georg Jensen adds effortless beauty and style to any lady’s look. These iconic designs which take inspiration from the figure 8 were designed by Danish jewellery innovator, Regitze Overgaard, who extracted elements of natural beauty from around her and incorporated them into Georg Jensen’s signature Art Nouveaux style. Each piece of jewellery from the Infinity collection features a flowing, twisting and coiling sculpture which fits effortlessly around the lady’s contours, illuminating the skin and adding instant finesse to her outfit. The designs from this collection celebrate the company’s 100th birthday and look back on Georg Jensen’s rich heritage through this line of exquisitely crafted masterpieces. This pair of elegant Georg Jensen earrings from the Infinity collection are crafted into a stretched figure of 8 design and showcase an immaculate surface polish for adding alongside other designs from the same collection. The curved shape of the earrings are easy to wear against the ears and fasten with a simple post in butterfly feature, sitting close to the skin for hour upon hour of wear. Likewise the earrings can be worn alone to create a statement when paired with a classic black dinner dress or such like. A sophisticated design for a lady with exquisite taste in jewellery.
• A beautiful pair of earrings from Danish jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen
• From the company’s innovative Infinity collection
• Inspired by the figure 8 and the Art Nouveaux era
• Created by designer, Regitze Overgaard
• Executed in an immaculate surface polish
• Perfect for combining with other designs from the same collection
• A romantic gesture for a loved one on Valentine’s Day
• Length: 36mm
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.