Georg Jensen Dew Drop Sterling Silver Long Drop Earrings, 3537836
Dew Drop jewellery from Scandinavian company, Georg Jensen’s universe, is intended for the modern style-conscious lady. These elegant creations are developed from the finest sterling silver, often showcasing a pale gemstone or delicate diamond detailing which illuminates the lady’s skin. These exquisite creations are inspired by delicate droplets of water and feature a stunning surface polish, making every droplet look almost fluid-like. The great thing about Georg Jensen Dew Drop jewellery is that each piece can be mixed and matched together to create the perfect Dew Drop duo. Alternatively, a set of earrings or a bangle from the collection can be worn alone to add detail and depth to any choice in attire. This elegant pair of Dew Drop earrings from Georg Jensen are crafted from the finest sterling silver. The earrings feature a simple polished bar drop featuring an oval shaped stainless steel design at the bottom of the drop. Perfect for wearing to all occasions whether that be a birthday celebration, a wedding or an important business event – these Georg Jensen Dew Drop earrings promise to add the perfect finishing touches to all elegant and smart attire. The earrings can be combined with staple pieces of silver jewellery and promise to add a classic touch of elegance to a lady’s style.
· A beautiful pair of earrings from Georg Jensen
· From their iconic Dew Drop collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Featuring a bar drop design
· With an oval-shaped silver design at the bottom of the drop
· Inspired by delicate droplets of water
· Can be combined with other Dew Drop designs from Georg Jensen
· The drop of the earrings are approx 61mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.