Inspired by falling droplets of water, the simplicity of a piece of jewellery from Georg Jensen’s Dew Drop collection has drawn many a lady towards this range. Perfect for those individuals who like modern, understated designs, these classic pieces promise a timelessness when combined with smart, formal and elegant evening attire. The designs from this collection are crafted from gold, sterling silver and precious stones. Whether it’s a bangle, a pair of earrings or a necklace from this collection, Dew Drop creations are testament to Georg Jensen’s passion for innovation and beauty. Fine, meticulous finishes and the highest level of attention to detail are seen throughout the collection, keeping the famous Danish company’s spirit true and alive. These simple and delicate drop earrings from Georg Jensen’s popular Dew Drop collection are crafted from the finest sterling silver and feature rock crystals suspended from the base of each silver drop bar. These earrings can be combined with other elegant creations from the Georg Jensen Dew Drop range or can be paired with staple pieces of silver jewellery for a refined and opulent look when combined with smart or formal attire. The earrings have received a beautiful surface polish, allowing them to be worn hour upon hour, for all those special occasions in life.
· A captivating pair of earrings by jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Executed with a sensational surface polish
· A popular design from the iconic Dew Drop collection
· Inspired by natural elements and delicate droplets of water
· Featuring a stunning rock crystal suspended from a silver drop bar
· A natural and fluid design for all special occasions
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.