Fope Eka Tiny 18ct White Gold Hoop Earrings. OR730/WG
Classic yet beautiful, these lustrous 18ct white gold Fope earrings communicate the finest taste in luxury Italian jewellery manufacture. Finished by hand, this stunning design features the recognisable Fope rope that is seen featured throughout the iconic collection. White gold jewellery is becoming an increasingly popular choice in precious metal finishes. Designs executed from white gold create a contemporary look and are suitable for wearing throughout the day as well as those more sophisticated evening occasions. Team these Fope earrings with a beautiful bridesmaid’s dress or a classic black evening dress for a breathtaking elegant finish.
These Fope 18ct White Eka Tiny Hoop earrings fasten with a refined “snap back” mechanism which not only keeps in line with the elegant design of the earrings, but also provide a comfortable fit once against the skin. Those ladies who prefer to opt for white gold jewellery, will adore the smooth polished finish on these Fope Hoop earrings, together with that stand-out designer style. Pair these stunning earrings with the Fope Eka Tiny 18ct White Gold Slim Bracelet for example, or the Fope 18ct White Gold Collarette with 18ct White Gold Diamond Set Rondel.
· A desirable pair of classic earrings from the stunning Fope Eka Tiny collection
· Crafted from 18ct white gold precious metal for an opulent execution
· Featuring the recognisable Fope Rope jewellery design
· Securing with a “snap back” fastening mechanism for a comfortable fit against the lady’s ears
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.