Berry's 18ct White Gold Aquamarine And Diamond Surround Drop Earrings, 5196-TME2458-W
These captivating aquamarine and diamond drop earrings mirror the elegant design seen in our matching aquamarine and diamond pendant creation belonging to our collections here at Berry’s. The earrings have been crafted from lustrous 18ct white gold and secure to the back of the ear with a simple and practical 1.5 cm hook adorned with scintillating round brilliant cut diamonds. These white gold diamond drop earrings feature a large, captivating pear cut aquamarine gemstone surrounded by a border of round brilliant cut claw set diamonds. The part of the drop design that attaches the gemstone to the top of the earring features three round brilliant cut claw set diamonds. The reverse of the earrings are open back, and each precious stone incorporated into the design is held into place by an elegant claw setting. These white gold aquamarine and diamond drop earring are refined and sophisticated enough to be worn to an occasion – the diamonds of which amount to a total of 0.80 carats. The aquamarine gemstones weigh a total of 5.63 carats.
· A beautiful pair of aquamarine and diamond drop earrings
· Total diamond weight: 0.80 carats
· Aquamarine total weight: 5.63 carats
· Crafted from 18ct white gold
· Drop measuring 3 cm in length
· Featuring pear cut aquamarine gemstone in round brilliant cut claw set border
· Three round brilliant cut claw set diamonds at the top of the design
· Diamond-adorned hook fastening 1.5 cm
· Matching white gold aquamarine and gemstone pendant design available
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
Shop with confidence at Berry's this Christmas with our extended returns policy, valid over the festive period from Wednesday 18th November and you'll have until Wednesday 6th January to return purchases bought during this time.
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.