Marco Bicego Jaipur 18ct Yellow Gold Spiral Design Dress Ring AB467/YG.
When it comes to craftsmanship by Marco Bicego, their fine jewellery designs are defined by three signature styles; hand engraved finishes, the iconic coil technique and colourful gemstones. Inspired by the women who wear his jewellery, Marco Bicego’s dream is to continue creating breath-taking beautiful designs that give ladies the confidence to look stylish whilst accessorising with fine luxury jewellery pieces. Crafted from lustrous precious metals like 18ct yellow gold, white gold and rose gold, these creations can transform an outfit into something special for evening wear with little effort required – another advantage that adds to the desirability of a Marco Bicego product.
Creating the impression of a delicate rose placed upon the finger, this elegant ring design from Marco Bicego belongs to their exclusive Jaipur collection and has been crafted from the finest 18ct yellow gold. The hand-hammered and textured surface of the gold spirals around into an ultra-feminine design reminiscent of a flower. Many Marco Bicego Jaipur jewellery designs feature a blend of colourful gemstones and engraved golden frames inspired by the city in India.
· An elegant ring design from Marco Bicego
· From the company’s exclusive Jaipur collection
· Crafted from the finest 18ct yellow gold
· Featuring hand-hammered and hand-engraved finishes for an authentic finish
· Sits nicely alongside other staple pieces of jewellery
· Inspired by the city in India
· Mix and match with other pieces of Marco Bicego Jaipur jewellery
· Genuine stockist of authentic Marco Bicego jewellery
|Gender||18ct Yellow Gold|
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.