Designs from the breath-taking Gucci Blind For Love collection are shrouded in beautiful features. From their stunning engravings to their beguiling black aureco finishes, this eclectic mix of bracelets, earrings, charms, pendants and rings perfectly embodies everything that Gucci as a company stands for; pure elegance and stunning craftsmanship. Gucci Blind For Love jewellery can be worn alone as a statement piece but can also be mixed and matched with many other designs from various collections within the Gucci universe, thanks to their alluring versatility. Ladies with a taste for elegant jewellery pieces enhanced by a touch of Italian finesse, are sure to fall in love with many pieces from this memorable range. This breath-taking Blind For Love heart ring embodies many examples of fine Italian craftsmanship. It has been developed from polished sterling silver and then executed with a unique aureco black finish to create an aged look against the skin. The design features the iconic “Blind For Love” lettering, combined with famous symbols like the Gucci eye and the Gucci heart. Perfect for combining with a stack of silver Gucci bangles or another ring from the Gucci collection, this design is a one-of-a-kind piece that will work well with all sorts of attire. The ring can also be worn solo as a stand-alone statement piece for those special occasions in life.
· A unique hand-finished Gucci design from their Blind For Love Collection
· Crafted from polished sterling silver
· Engraved with the distinct “Blind For Love” lettering
· Featuring the eye and the heart Gucci symbol
· Completed with a black aureco finish for a stunning look against the skin
· Can be paired with other Gucci designs for a stylish, modern look
· Gucci jewellery is handcrafted and made in Italy
· Approved genuine Gucci official stockist for guaranteed authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.