Georg Jensen Mobius Sterling Silver Brooch. 3531736
Georg Jensen Mobius jewellery is inspired by the Mobius strip – a shape used in geometry with one side and only one boundary. Developed and launched in 1968, Mobius jewellery became an instant success and has retained its popularity throughout the years. Mobius jewellery by Georg Jensen is desired by modern, stylish women all over the globe. The designs are crafted from one single piece of sterling silver and given an immaculate hand-applied surface polish for creating a lovely feel and look against the skin. Mix and match the designs from the Mobius collection with one another to create the perfect contemporary duo, or wear as a solo piece to add a modern twist to everyday attire. This eye-catching brooch is all that is needed to add to a coat to keep a luxurious feel running throughout a lady’s attire. Crafted by the hands of Georg Jensen’s talented designers and finished with the highest level of attention to detail, the Danish manufacture has gone to every length to ensure this brooch looks nothing less than perfect once combined with any outfit. This Mobius brooch can be married with a stylish pair of earrings, a necklace or a bangle to create the perfect finishing touches to smart attire but also looks just as good when worn on its own.
• A beautiful and bold brooch from Georg Jensen
• From the company’s iconic Mobius collection
• Inspired by a geometrical shape with one side and one edge
• Can be combined with other matching Mobius jewellery
• Wear alone to create a dramatic statement
• Crafted from the finest sterling silver
• Executed with a stunning hand-applied surface polish
• Mix and match with other silver jewellery from Georg Jensen’s universe
• Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.