Georg Jensen Offspring Sterling Silver Bracelet, 10012370
Georg Jensen have collaborated with designer, Jacqueline Rabun to create the innovative Offspring collection. Each design has been meticulously crafted from the finest quality sterling silver and gold before being polished with an immaculate surface finish for creating that ultra-luxurious feel against the skin. Offspring jewellery pieces feature two interlocking sculptures – the larger protecting the smaller, thus acting as a metaphor for that unbreakable bond between mother and daughter. Each piece of Offspring jewellery is a symbol of everlasting love and eternal commitment. The pieces have a timeless beauty that is sure to be loved by any lady with a taste for pure Danish craftsmanship. This elegant bracelet from the Offspring collection by Georg Jensen has been crafted from the finest sterling silver and features a delicate chain which secures to the back of the wrist with a classic lobster style clasp. The focal design of the entire piece is the two overlapping, interlocking silver loops which intertwine effortlessly. This bracelet makes for a wonderful matching duo to be worn by mother and daughter, yet each design can also be mixed and matched with other creations from the same line. Offspring jewellery, without a doubt, makes for the perfect gift on Mother’s Day or on a special daughter’s birthday.
· An elegant bracelet design from Georg Jensen
· From the iconic Offspring jewellery
· Each design symbolises eternal love between mother and daughter
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Featuring an interlocking silver loop at the front of the design
· A beautiful gift for a loving mother or daughter
· Dimensions: L - 180 mm adjustable in length
· Secures with a classic lobster style clasp
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.