Fope jewellery has been in production since the 1920’s, and the company keep their traditional manufacturing methods close to their heart, with their secrets to success having been handed down from one generation to another. Many designs from Fope are created from a mixture of precious metals. Rose gold, yellow gold and white gold make up these unique creations, with smooth polished rondels and gold encrusted rondels adding a touch of detail and character to each piece. Whether looking for a perfect gift for a special loved one, or in search of a piece of Fope jewellery to add to an already growing collection. The Fope universe is ever-growing with memorable with so many unique designs to choose from. This elegant Fope Solo bracelet is crafted from precious rose gold for a vintage inspired look against the skin. The bracelet is adorned with three sparling diamond set rondels crafted from lustrous 18ct white gold. The unique mix of precious metals adds something rare and alluring to any lady’s choice in outfit, whilst each of the stones worked into the rondels have been picked especially for this Fope design. Perfect for wearing alongside other rose gold diamond jewellery or other creations from the Fope Solo collection, this bracelet is sure to add those glittering finishing touches to any elegant evening attire.
· A beautiful Fope bracelet with Italian inspired design features
· Belonging to the Fope Solo collection
· Crafted from warming 18ct rose gold
· Featuring three sparkling diamond encrusted 18ct white gold rondels
· Perfect for combining with rose gold and white gold jewellery
· Can be combined with other Fope Solo jewellery designs
· Approximate diamond weight: 0.26ct
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.