Fope Flex It 18ct White Gold EKA Bracelet with 18ct White Gold Plain Rondel 721B
Nothing in the world compares to Fope’s classic design skill and their ever-growing thirst for innovative creations. This beautiful bracelet has been crafted from 18ct white gold to create a wonderful lustre against the skin. As with all white gold jewellery, this Fope bracelet is great for complimenting black attire, in particularly a classic black evening dress for those extra special dinners with a loved one.
The design features the distinct rondel bead, beautifully polished and showcasing the ionic Fope brand lettering to its surface. The piece of jewellery has been designed to appeal in particular to those ladies in search of a timeless accessory for all occasions. The bracelet works well as a daytime accessory as well as a companion for night and parades a beautiful lustre against the skin. The Fope Flex It bracelet is a wonderful companion for white gold silver or platinum pieces, and creates a strong sense of elegance once adorned to the wrist. The bracelet can be stacked with other stunning Fope Flex It bracelets and makes for a perfect Valentine’s Day gift or birthday present idea.
· A chunky chain that is instantly recognisable as the patented Flex It mesh design
· Crafted from 18ct white gold
· Featuring a central suspending rondel engraved with the Fope lettering
· Great for complimenting with silver, platinum and white gold jewellery
· Overall length of bracelet: 17.5cm
· Stack or wear alone for a dramatic visual impact
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.