Fope Flex It 18ct Yellow Gold Vendome Bracelet with 18ct White Gold Diamond Set Rondels. 557B/BBR/YG
The designs from Fope’s Vendome collection incorporate stunning examples of fine jewellery engineering and use only the highest quality materials. The result offers the lady something truly opulent for all occasions combined with a comfortable fit. Dozens of microscopic gold springs are hidden within a stunning mesh design, providing something luxurious and stylish for every day of the week.
The Fope Flex It Vendome Bracelet can be worn with sophisticated daytime attire as well as elegant evening wear. It features an 18ct yellow gold tag which has received the iconic Fope lettering to its polished surface. At the centre – 3 diamond set rondels carved into a stunning swirl design and 4 plain 18ct white gold polished rondels. The alternate designs add a dazzling finish to the lady’s wrist and what’s more can be worn with silver, platinum and white gold jewellery. The expandable 18ct yellow gold bracelet will slide over the lady’s wrist to provide a stunning finish to a beautiful black evening dress- perfect for an important work’s evening do or a day of wedding celebrations.
· 18ct yellow gold Flex It bracelet with expandable link design
· Featuring 7 stunning 18ct white gold rondels in alternative plain and diamond set designs
· A gorgeous accessory to combine with other designs from the Fope flex It Vendome collection
· Featuring at 18ct yellow gold tag engraved with the distinct Fope lettering
· Diamond Weight: 0.38ct
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.