Fope Eka Tiny Flex'It 18ct White Gold Bracelet With Rose And Yellow Gold Pave Diamond Set Rondel, 738B/BBR/M/WG.
The Eka Tiny Flex’It jewellery collection by Fope is bursting with innovative gold designs for wearing with confidence. Ladies with a love for contemporary jewellery design, will fall in love with the flexible rope-style chains incorporated into Fope’s Flex’It jewellery collection, like this elegant bracelet design, crafted from lustrous 18ct white gold. The Fope Eka Tiny Flex’It bracelet features a white gold diamond set rondel inside a polished 18ct yellow gold design. Its Flex’It chain moulds to the contours of the lady’s wrist, bending and shaping to the arm with every movement.
Flex’It bracelets from Fope are designed for ultimate comfort on the wrist and can be paired with many other existing designs from the Fope Eka Tiny Flex’It collection. The intricately crafted links of the Flex’It bracelet melds to the wrist like liquid gold, creating a stylish and chic look to any lady’s formal or smart attire. Other designs from the Fope Eka Tiny Flex’It jewellery collection feature the likes of rings and earrings – all of which have been executed to the same exacting standards at Fope’s Italian manufacturing house of design.
· A gorgeous Eka Tiny Flex’It bracelet from Fope
· Approximate diamond weight: 0.25ct
· Medium size
· Designed by the Italian company’s team of innovative artisans and experienced goldsmiths
· Crafted from the finest 18ct white gold
· Featuring a dazzling white gold diamond-set rondel
· Mix and match with other pieces of Flex’It jewellery from Fope
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.