Fope jewellery has always been a popular choice for the luxury-loving lady. The Italian-inspired designs bridge the gap between something sophisticated and something understated enough to wear with formal or smart attire. Creations from the Vendome collection are suitable for such occasions seen as these designs are made up from a rope-like chain which looks classic and smart no matter what the occasion. The bracelets and necklaces are flexible enough to sculpt to the contours of the lady’s wrist or neck and move with her movement to create a comfortable fit against the skin. Fope jewellery is unique and evokes an unmistakable style when dressed with elegant attire, Perfect for all occasions in life, a piece of jewellery from these famous Italian innovators is sure to complete any lady’s collection. This stunningly simple Fope Vendome bracelet has been crafted from the finest 18ct yellow gold and sits alongside its matching companion with effortlessness – the Fope Vendome 18ct yellow gold necklace. Simple and stylish, the bracelet will compliment professional attire or will look equally as elegant when added to a classic black evening dress for example. A must-have addition for any style-conscious lady’s jewellery collection.
· A simple yet stylish bracelet from Fope’s Vendome collection
· Crafted from 18ct yellow gold
· Matching yellow gold Vendome necklace available
· Can also compliment other staple pieces of yellow gold jewellery
· Secures with a refined clasp engraved with the Fope lettering
· Overall length of bracelet: 19cm
· Handmade design for a unique finish
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.