Fope Eka Tiny 18ct Yellow Gold Bracelet. 730B/YG
This beautifully stylish Fope bracelet is perfect for complimenting any wardrobe. It features a simple, understated design, making it an easy accessory to add to other matching 18ct yellow gold jewellery pieces from the Fope Tiny collection. Fope jewellery manufacture is unique to any other fine jewellery company alike. The methods used to create such stunning works of art successfully mask the level of skill required, leaving a flawless design behind – perfect for enhancing detail or likewise, for breaking up patterned clothing.
The gold mesh bracelet moulds delicately to the lady’s body, emitting a desirable lustre against the skin. The Fope EKA Tiny 18ct Yellow Gold Bracelet also features an 18ct white gold tag, crafted into an oval shape and showcasing the iconic branding to its surface. The design is ideal for pairing with Fope’s EKA Tiny 18 ct Yellow Gold Collarette which mimics the same beautiful mesh design and a secure lobster clasp for fastening behind the neck. The Fope bracelet has everything that a modern stylish woman could ask for and will appeal in particular to those personalities who like to “wow” a crowd with their unique sense of fashion credentials.
· Stunning yet simple design from the Fope Eka Tiny collection
· Crafted from 18ct yellow gold precious metal
· Features an 18ct white eye-shaped tag engraved with the bold Fope brand lettering
· Secures to the back of the wrist with a stylish lobster-style clasp for maximum comfort
· A design that teams beautifully with other Fope Eka Tiny designs
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Fope jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday.
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.