Georg Jensen Sphere Silver Bangle With White Pearls, 3531270/M
The Sphere jewellery collection created by Georg Jensen is infused with pure Scandinavian design and creates a modern touch to everyday attire, thanks to its line of orb-shaped designs, executed with an exquisite surface polish. The collection is inspired by the crystal ball and the mysteriousness and curiosity around fortune telling. Whether looking into the future for love, wealth, health or happiness, the innovative designs from the Georg Jensen Sphere collection remind the wearer to appreciate the things they already have in life whilst adopting a positive attitude towards the future. The collection comprises a number of bangles, rings, necklaces and earrings – all of which donate a contemporary elegance to any formal, smart of casual attire. Ladies with a soft spot for pearl jewellery will fall in love with this elegant design from Georg Jensen’s Sphere collection. The bangle features three perfectly round white freshwater pearls nestled inside smooth polished sterling silver sets. The fluid-like feel of the bangle adds a modern touch to plain attire, wrapping around the lady’s wrist effortlessly whilst providing a comfortable fit for wearing during busy days at work – a companion for those ladies with an exquisite taste in fine Scandinavian jewellery.
· A striking bangle design from Georg Jensen’s Sphere collection
· Crafted from Denmark’s finest sterling silver
· Executed with a stunning surface polish
· Featuring three white freshwater pearls suspended inside silver sets
· Perfect for adding a touch of detail to professional attire
· Expressing freshness and modernity
· Mix and match with other designs from the Sphere collection
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.