Georg Jensen Sphere Silver Bangle With Black Agate Stones, 3531263
The sphere collection by Georg Jensen is inspired by a crystal ball and the mystique and excitement associated with looking into the future. The spherical motif used throughout the collection reminds jewellery lovers of the curiosity, the hopes, the dreams and of course the aspirations one feels when looking forwards into the future. Each creation, whether that be a bangle, a ring or a pendant from this special line, communicates an authentic beauty, with examples of fine Scandinavian craftsmanship revealing themselves through meticulous hand finishes and that instantly recognisable surface polish. Sphere jewellery is a desirable collection for those ladies who share the same love as Georg Jensen for modern designs. This beautiful sterling silver bangle is an attractive and magnetising design from the Sphere collection. Its immaculate polish makes the silver contrast superbly against the richness of the three black agate stones. The lady can dress the wrist with this elegant bangle and add instant luxury status to her look in seconds. As with all pieces of Georg Jensen Sphere jewellery, this bangle is versatile enough to wear alone or with other matching pieces of jewellery, and can create a new look every day of the week.
· A stunning bangle design from Georg Jensen
· From their iconic Sphere collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Can be paired with other Sphere jewellery to create a sophisticated look
· Featuring three round cut black agate stones
· Perfect for adding individuality and character to a lady’s look
· Designed by Regitze Overgaard
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.