Georg Jensen Offspring Sterling Silver Open Bangle, 10013297
Georg Jensen has collaborated with designer, Jacqueline Rabun who uses two interlocking sculpted pieces of precious metal to create a symbol of everlasting love between mother and daughter. Those ladies with a love for modern, minimalist jewellery will adore the simplicity of each piece of jewellery from this exclusive collection. Whether crafted from sterling silver, gold or a mixture of the two, these sensational pieces of jewellery can be worn alongside professional attire or smart clothing without having to wear too many accessories at once. Offspring jewellery makes for the perfect gift for a loving mother on a special birthday or on Mother’s Day. Each piece can be mixed and matched with other designs from the same collection or worn solo to create a dramatic statement. This simple and bold bangle from the Offspring collection has been crafted from a single piece of sterling silver and fluidly wraps itself around the contours of the lady’s wrist effortlessly. The minimalist design makes in incredibly versatile for wearing alongside staple pieces of silver jewellery as well as other designs from the same collection. Its stunning surface polish will catch the eye wherever the lady wears this bangle to. A sophisticated piece of jewellery for the modern style-conscious lady.
· A bold and simple bangle creation from Georg Jensen
· From their iconic Offspring collection
· Crafted from a single piece of sterling silver
· Executed wit an immaculate surface polish
· Versatile and stylish for wearing during the day and night
· A symbolic design of a mother and daughter’s everlasting bond
· Dimensions: Circumference: S: 155 mm, M: 165 mm, L: 175 mm
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.