Montblanc Special Edition Great Masters James Purdey & Sons Fountain Pen - 118104.
The "Meisterstück Great Masters James Purdey & Sons" fountain pen unites exceptionally beautiful materials with Montblanc’s expertise in creating exquisite writing instruments. The fountain pen features a unique hand crafted 18k gold nib with a flawless ruthenium-coating. The clip is also ruthenium coated, whilst the rare wooden barrel with engraved Purdey checkering and a stamped metal inlay gives the pen an exclusive and luxurious feel. The Montblanc Special Edition Great Masters James Purdey & Sons fountain pen pays homage to the wood-carving and metal-engraving crafts of the James Purdey Maison, boasting a cap crafted from the same materials as the barrel and the white star Montblanc emblem at the top of the cap. Perfect for collectors of luxury writing instruments, Montblanc watches and pens or luxury enthusiasts in general, this Montblanc James Purdey & Sons fountain pen comes complete in a genuine presentation box and takes the Meisterstuck refills in colours that include: Burgundy Red, Mystery Black, Midnight Blue, Lavender Purple, Oyster Grey and Corn Poppy Red.
· Montblanc Great Masters James Purdey & Sons fountain pen
· From the company’s Meisterstuck collection
· Celebrates the wood-carving and metal-engraving crafts of the James Purdey Maison
· Hand crafted 18k gold nib with a ruthenium-coating
· Wooden barrel and cap with engraved Purdey checkering
· Featuring the iconic Montblanc white star emblem
· Complete with Montblanc presentation box
· Serial number stamped relating to pen’s unique manufacture
· Authorised UK stockist of authentic and genuine Montblanc products
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.