Montblanc Meisterstuck Red and Gold Finish 90 Years Le Grand Fountain Pen - 111066.
This beautiful Montblanc pen represents some of the German manufacturer’s finest craftsmanship. Endowed with the signature white star emblem and bearing the instantly recognisable Montblanc lettering – this pen will make for the perfect keepsake or a gift to celebrate a loved one’s graduation, a change in career or a long awaited retirement. The Montblanc fountain pen features a handcrafted 18k rose gold nib and matching detailing such as the clip and the three decorative rings that enrobe the centre of the pen body. The Montblanc lettering has been applied to the three 18k rose gold rings, and the star emblem can be admired through to top of the pen behind a transparent surface. The barrel and the cap of this Montblanc Meisterstuck 90 Years Le Grand fountain pen is crafted from black precious resin – the perfect accompaniment for the many elegant rose gold detailed finishes seen in the rest of the design. Each Montblanc pen like this stunning Meisterstuck fountain pen is engraved with a unique serial number representing its exclusive manufacture and comes complete in a genuine presentation box for safekeeping.
· Beautiful black and rose gold fountain pen from Montblanc
· From the company’s Meisterstuck Le Grand collection
· Barrel and cap crafted from black precious resin
· Handcrafted 18k rose gold plated nib
· Decorative three-band 18k rose gold plated detailing bearing Montblanc lettering
· Top adorned with the Montblanc star emblem
· Unique serial number and authentic presentation box
· Authorised UK stockist of authentic and genuine Montblanc products
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.