Montblanc Limited Edition Writers Edition Homage To Homer Fountain Pen - 117876.
Taking its main inspiration from the story of the Trojan Horse, this elegantly manufactured fountain pen by Montblanc features sublime rose gold coated finishes and a sleek black aesthetic. The shape of the pen’s design reflects the horse’s profile – the back and clip symbolising the spear. Borrowing motifs from traditional Greek black-figured pottery, the engravings of the cone and rings seen in this Montblanc fountain pen add a unique edge to writing and donate depth and character to the pen’s black precious resin barrel and cap. The pen features a beautiful hand crafted Au 750 gold nib with special embossing to match the luxurious rose gold coated trimmings seen in the rest of the design. The iconic white star emblem which represents authentic Montblanc manufacture is embedded into the top of the pen in resin, and the pen is also adorned with a unique serial number relating to its manufacture.
· Stylish fountain pen from Montblanc – manufacturers of luxury writing instruments
· A Writer’s Edition limited edition design
· A design inspired by the story of the Trojan Horse
· Barrel and cap crafted from black precious resin inspired by the horse’s profile
· Rose gold coated trimmings
· Clip symbolising the spear
· Greek black-figured pottery engravings on the cone and rings
· Completed in a beautiful Montblanc presentation box
· Authorised UK stockist of authentic and genuine Montblanc products
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.