Montblanc Donation Pen Homage to George Gershwin Special Edition Fountain Pen - 119877.
This Montblanc Donation George Gershwin fountain pen pays tribute to the American pianist and classical composer. It belongs to the German company’s Donation Pen collection which ensures that a donation of 20 euros per fountain pen and 10 euros per ballpoint or rollerball pen is given to cultural projects and pioneering artists of the world. This elegantly crafted fountain boasts a stunning handcrafted 14k gold nib along with a platinum clip shaped into a clarinet as a tribute to Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue". The ink window also boasts a deep blue hue, another nod to the rhapsody. The pen cap of this special edition Montblanc Donation fountain pen is inspired by the Brooklyn Bridge to symbolise the close relationship George Gershwin had with his place of birth. The presentation box also includes three prints of Brooklyn Bridge. Whether purchasing this Montblanc pen for a loved one to mark a milestone reached in life or to celebrate a special anniversary, it will make the ideal gift for any Montblanc collector or luxury enthusiast.
· Montblanc Donation Pen - Homage to Georg Gershwin fountain pen
· Barrel and cap crafted from back precious resin
· Platinum coated trimmings for a luxurious finish
· The Donation Pen collection supports cultural projects around the world
· Design inspired by American pianist George Gershwin
· 14k handcrafted gold nib
· Clarinet-shaped clip inspired by Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue"
· Presentation box includes three prints of Brooklyn Bridge
· Cap ring inspired by the Brooklyn Bridge
· Authorised UK stockist of authentic and genuine Montblanc products
0% Interest Free Credit
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
Interest free credit is provided at 0% APR representative
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free UK next day delivery with all Berry's online purchases, placed before 3pm
14 DAY FULL REFUND
We offer a 14 day full refund policy on online purchases
*Exclusions apply. Items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging. Bespoke and Custom made items are non-refundable.